me and my bear!!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I realized I forgot I had this and should start blogging again.

Today was pretty boring, I was told to come in later to work today so I have been at home doing laundry and playing with my dogs ... Belvadeer, Beauregard and Shiloh!! They are too cute!! We were sleeping for a good part of the day. Which is nice since I don't sleep that much anymore, or at least sleep well anymore. I guess I have my days. So working 4-8 tonight, long day right? haha. Then doing not much after I get off, maybe weeding and watering my garden. I have gotten some peppers and tomatoes out of it so far, but it has been such a dry season that not much is actually juicy. So hopefully we will get some rain this week as forecast.

Yesterday at work was pretty busy and the schedule looked super busy for today. And I don't understand why people are going to adopt dogs/cats and not properly take care of them. This one client wouldn't have the dog checked for worms, didn't want to start heartworm prevention. I'm like and why did you adopt this dog? But whatever, I guess at least he wasn't euthanized.

I'm still on my count down for Michael coming home. 41 days!! Looking forward to it!!! We picked out an apartment for him and his parents are going to move him stuff in for him before he gets home so he is all set up, which will be nice!!

Don't have much else to talk about right now, just bored. And I had my annual physical and bloodwork. Well the bloodwork came back saying I am hypothyroid so I am going to start meds soon I guess. Could help with some problems like with my memory, weight issues, etc. So after I start them, hopefully I can figure out with with the rest of me, if not I will get that checked further too!! But I think I am going to an endocrinologist to be further worked up per mom, she wants me to. So I don't know we'll see.

"Instead speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ." Ephesians 4:13

...Keeping The Faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment