me and my bear!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

well i forget i have this thing all the time, but I figured I would say a short blurb. It has beena busy busy past few weeks trying to get all of this school done and get ready for exams, which for me i have two this week and i graduate sunday. im very excited, but anyway i am off to bed for now. i will blog more tomorrow when im not using my phone to type that wont capatilize anything or let me put exclamation marks where i want them. and let me tell you about this snow up here whew. i will try to get a picture on here too... its been a lot.

2 comments:

  1. How did I not know you had a blog?!? I love you and so glad I know now!!! :) ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't know, as you can see I rarely use it. I just forget I have it!!

    ReplyDelete